stunning location enjoying panoramic views and easily accessed, winery of
approx. 56 hectares with large villa with pool, state of the art cellar for the
wine production, cellar for the ageing of the wine, tasting and sales area,
offices, various sheds, old church requiring restoration and building volume to
Typical, high quality materials were used, and the residential properties need to be finished internally; its location is exceptionally panoramic and strategic.
The land is divided as follows:
- 6 hectares of specialized vineyard; - 4.5 hectares of olive grove with 1200 trees in production; 25 hectares of woodland, 8 hectares of pasture; 11 hectares of arable land; 3 hectares for tourist purposes with the possibility to build 7500 m³.
buildings are made up of:
- Main villa (on four levels above ground plus basement) of over 900 sqm plus terraces and porches, divided as follows: various storage spaces and utility rooms at basement level; large kitchen, spacious living room, two suites with bathroom, relax area, study and bathroom, large porch and panoramic terrace on the ground floor; living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms on the first floor. Possibility to access from external loggia and by means of internal staircase from the ground floor; relax area and suite with bathroom on the second floor; small bedroom in the tower on the third floor.
- Farmhouse (one floor above ground and one below) of approx. 200 sqm plus porches and terraces, divided as follows: storage area, bathroom, two utility rooms and porch at basement level; living room, kitchen, two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, porch and panoramic terrace on the ground floor;
- State of the art cellar of approx. 450 sqm arranged over two levels connected by tunnel, a part used for tasting and sales, a part with typical vaulted ceilings for the storage and ageing of the wines;
- Shed and room for the wine production with additional area for the ageing of the wines, for a total of 560 sqm;
- Office space with toilet, of approx. 40 sqm;
- Roofing for agricultural machinery measing approx. 135 sqm with typical wooden trusses;
- Old church requiring restoration.
The property has 4 vehicle entrances, two wells 90 mt deep and includes a fenced off area.With pool with utility rooms and splendid views over the surrounding countryside. Enormous potential as luxury private residence and tourist accommodation.